Providing extractive metallurgical services to the mining and process industries.
Woods Process Services offers you a trustworthy and rapid response team in order to optimize your plant productivity.
From troubleshooting production challenges to assisting with planning for greenfield projects, we are able to assist with a broad range of technical projects.
We are a global operation and work with multi-national top tier companies to provide plant auditing and planning services for the extractive metallurgical industry.
Our reputation is one of no-nonsense, efficient and effective turnarounds. We look forward to learning what we can do for you.
Range Of Services
- Plant performance and improvement management.
- Metallurgical and mineral processing due diligence and plant audits.
- International operations including: Heap leaching gold, silver, and copper.
- Gold silver, copper, cobalt, nickel, vanadium and uranium hydrometallurgy, refractory gold, silver and copper via biooxidaiton and pressure oxidation.
- Gravity concentration of gold, silver, cobalt and tungsten, iron by magnetic separation, as well as gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, cobalt, nickel molybdenum, and iron flotation.
- Project management. evaluation and development of metallurgical testing programs.
- Process flow sheet development, capital, and operating cost estimates.
- Engineering, procurement construction and commissioning management.